Friday, February 15, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

 
This hop comes with easy instructions:
sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.
 
This week I celebrate:
1- Valentine's Day! Why not, right?
The hubby, kids and I enjoyed a heart shaped cookie and cake,
they are three fantastic valentines :)
2- That I didn't throw my laptop in front of a bus while
 rewriting my manuscript. #Frustrated! But progress is being made!
3- I walked/jogged 15 miles this week.

What are you celebrating?
 

22 comments:

  1. 15 miles...Wow! That's something to celebrate in a big way! Yea, throwing your laptop anywhere wouldn't have been good at all...glad you made some progress on your manuscript!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my legs are celebrating in soreness lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Valentine's celebration with cookies and the 15 mile jog. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I did have those jogs, didn't feel too guilty stuffing my face :D

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on everything, and too good you didn't throw the laptop. YOu're gonnna need it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, the laptop survives for the time being :)

      Delete
  5. Fifteen miles? That's fantastic! I know rewriting is tough. Believe me. But it's part of the process, and you'll end up with a great ms! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful Valentine's! And boy, I'm sure those fifteen miles helped you to keep a steady enough mind to not through the laptop in front of a bus. Thank God for exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! when you can't exercise the mind, move on to the body :D

      Delete
  7. These are all great reasons to celebrate....
    Good luck with the jogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 15 miles is LOADS go you! And heart shaped cookie - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it felt really good!
      The heart shaped cookie was delicious, though I only had a bit, the twins devoured that thing lol

      Delete