Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (4)

Bringing some of my tweets back to life,
top five for last week:
 
Life revolves around a page. Turn the page and life moves on.
~Unknown
  
#amwriting. Feed kids, write. Play with kids, write. Change diapers, write.
Put them down for naps, stare into space, drink coffee. WRITE!
~S.K. Anthony
 
The secret to success is having the courage to begin in the first place.
~Unknown
 
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
~Kurt Cobain
 
To write or not to write: is that a trick question?
~Unknown
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I love these tweets, especially the diaper one (I'm a mom of twins who had more than enough diapers to change!)

    Christi Corbett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh those diapers... I'm sure you don't miss them lol

      Delete