Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (13)

Some tweets from last week :)

A person who publishes a book appears willfully in public eyes
with his pants down~ Edna St. Vincent Millay
~ ~ ~

Time is precious...waste it wisely!
~ ~ ~

Love being able to interact with authors while reading their books, as a reader,
I can verbally abuse them if I need to :D #indieauthorslove
~ ~ ~

Social media is a beast but once you tame it, you ARE the beast!
~ ~ ~

OMG who knew that my kids social life with their little buddies b-days along
with a baby shower would drain me so... #exhausted #needcoffee 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know what you are talking about... you character killer you!...*eye roll* lol

      Delete
  2. Hi S. K., Just want you to know I nominated you for the Best Moment Award. Please go to: www.dhdunne.blogspot.com to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      I shall do a joint post with the Sunshine award you just gave me too :)

      Delete
  3. The time is precious one is my favorite. I can be the best time waster!

    Thanks for your comments throughout the AtoZ Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments during the challenge. Glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regina! I enjoyed reading your and Juliet's poems ;)

      Delete