Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (14)

The resurrection of old tweets:
 
I'm not afraid of going slowly - I'm afraid of standing still.
~Abraham Lincoln
* * *
 
Quiet people have the loudest minds.
~ Stephen Hawking
* * *
 
My manuscript has thousands & thousands of words, that's great.
Now to make sure they are all in the correct order...#daunting #amediting
* * *
 
Okay, coffee in hand. Workout out of the way.
Kids in cribs about to nap. It's time: ready, set, edit!
#amwriting #amediting 
* * *
 
I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can.
 


8 comments:

  1. Lol! I totally understand that tons of words but not in the right order. Great tweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if quiet people have the loudest minds or the most active. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one, I think mine is actively loud lol

      Delete
  3. Without a doubt you will succeed, S. K. I can certainly understand why you've gotten so many blogging awards. You're doing a great job and it's no secret. The word is out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deanie... blushing furiously now :D

      Delete