Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (15)

Bringing past tweets back to life:
 
 
I will be posting telepathically today.
So if you think of something funny,  that was me.
~ ~ ~
 
Helpful advice: Don't fight with your writer spouse but if you must,
 make it memorable. Writers are always looking for material ;)
~ ~ ~
 
I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~ ~ ~
 
Drink coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.
 That's what I'm up to. Happy Mother's Day ;)
~ ~ ~
 
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I put that thought in your head, FYI.

      Delete
  2. I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


    Exactly. Someone should make an insanity chart for writers :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a fantastic idea Brandon. Do it!

      Delete
  3. The first and the last one are my favorites!! And you have posted some funny stuff in my head today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Do check my post at http://planningwithprintedportal.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/liebster-blog-award/
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete