Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (19)

Some tweets from the past week:

Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off our goals. 
I have not failed. 
I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas Edison
~ ~ ~

I read somewhere that 'A bad run is great and better than no run', 
if by bad they mean a really slow 3 mile walk...then I totally killed it!
~ ~ ~

If you feel like quitting, remember why you started!
~ ~ ~

Everything will be alright in the end. If its not alright, its not yet the end.
~ ~ ~

Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. 
~ Bill Cosby


10 comments:

  1. I'd heard the Cosby and Edison quotes before. Wise advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a slow walk is better than sitting on the couch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true... but right now? the couch looks fantastic again lol

      Delete
  3. 10,000 seems like a low number..or maybe I am an overachiever at finding ways that won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha S.K.,

    Are you sure the Thomas Edison Tweet was by him :)~

    I also wanted to say thanks very much for stopping by and commenting on my recent D-Day post. (I'm still working through all the comments!)

    CSM Ryan's story has received an incredible amount of support and a HUGE *Thank you* goes to DL Hammons - and all the Blitzers :)

    PS: Bill said to let everyone know he really appreciated all the personal comments directed his way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for quotes--it's what I have at the start of each chapter in my books instead of using titles. You might see some of these ones in my next novel :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea to start your chapters! I'm a big fan of quotes too. It's easy to remember them and they come from famous people, so I think the quotes stick in your head a little better! D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the Edison quote before and it's one of my faves, but I'd never seen the Cosby one. Love that! These are all great, I'm such a quote junkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I could drop and read the quotes. They are very useful for me right now! :)

    ReplyDelete