Friday, July 5, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things


This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- Amazing Blogger friends.
Many of you have volunteered to participate in my cover reveal next week
and you've had me smiling so much. Thanks for the support.

2- A wonderful time with family while celebrating the 4th of July.

3- My smartphone. It keeps me connected wherever I am.
Now, I'm not saying I should have been working while out with the family,
but when you are 'your own business' and people are willing to help, you respond.
Time was of the essence and my phone allowed me to reply to my emails quickly.
They were good ones too, so I felt happier the rest of the day.


What are you celebrating this week?



22 comments:

  1. All ready to help with cover reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwarves are already preparing the fireworks for that wonderful cover reveal! And today I accepted the Super Blogger Award at the Cave. Thanks again, S.K.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Laura, I hope you did as well!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne!
      I'm sooooo excited!!!!! :D

      Delete
  5. Great things to celebrate Katherine! It's going to be so exciting to see your cover! Congratulations on all you've accomplished. D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must stay connected fo sho. lol. This is like a second life here in blog world. It is surprising what can change your whole day though.

    Glad you got to enjoy the family and can't wait to help with the cover reveal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staying connected to the connection is important lol

      And thanks for helping with the reveal ;)

      Delete
  7. Here's to all of your small things! Looking forward to helping with your cover reveal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh C. Lee,
      I can't thank you enough for being such a doll and willing to help me out ;)

      Delete
  8. All the very best for the cover reveal. Congratulations on having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart Phones and being able to give a quick response is a good celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I think I would have a panic without it at this point!

      Delete
  10. I'm looking forward to helping with the cover reveal. I love my smart phone too, it's great for keeping up to speed with things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had so many fun things to celebrate Katherine! We're all so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete