Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (22)

My weekly resurrection of old tweets:

You'll be surprised to know how far you can go
from the point where you thought it was the end. 
* * *

I did what I knew...
when I knew better, I did better.
~Maya Angelou
* * *

Yelling at 2.5yr old twins for climbing out of crib & they tell me,
"its ok Mommy, its funny!" Then they hug me and smile 0_o 
#disciplinefail
* * * 

Sharing laughter heals hearts.
~P. Clairmont
* * *

Though miles may lie between us, 
we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, 
it's measured by the heart.

18 comments:

  1. I laughed at the 3rd one. And Alex is right about the 1st. I had to read it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the perspective of kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... if only as adults we looked for the simplicity in life... ;)

      Delete
  3. These are great!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them kids need a reward for cuteness. Awesome tweets as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept chocolate! I mean.. they.. THEY accept chocolate as reward :D

      Delete
    2. Chocolate and wine your usual payment, :P.

      Delete
    3. That's what I'm talking about... get them high on chocolate while I just get twisted!

      Delete
  5. The first and the last are my favourite. In fact, I may have to pinch them and put them up where I can see them. I hope you don't mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great S. Katherine, you made me laugh.
    I must say though, you "laughter heals hearts" should also apply to your smile.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last is so meaningful to me. ANd yes, laughter heals hearts. I guarantee it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... good thing you share laughter with the rest of us often ;)

      Delete