Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (20)

Resurrecting some tweets from the past weeks:


My phone keeps auto-correcting anything that starts with an "A" to ass or asses, 
what is it trying to tell me? lol
* * *

This day will never come again, make it count!
* * *

I got like 5 emails to grow my penis, 
I wonder how long that will take... me being a girl and all 0_o
* * *

I'm treating you as my friend- asking you to share my current minuses- 
in the hope I can ask you to share my future pluses.~ K. Mansfield
* * *

Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until 
drops of blood form on your forehead. ~ Gene Fowler


12 comments:

  1. Ha. Well might as well give it the college try.

    Also The K. Mansfield one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, isn't auto-correct fun? The middle one cracked me up too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auto correct... I think my phone was calling me one o_0

      Delete
  3. Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing! My husband has been trying to use a voice to text option on his phone while driving. Once, his "sixth" street turned into "sexy" street when he was trying to text directions. Voice to text is dangerously funny.

    ReplyDelete