Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kinetic: Blog Tour Day 12 & Meet the Hollywood Cast!

Two more days and my blog tour ends.
And then I can start writing furiously again, right?
'Cause clearly the tour is what's been holding me back.
Clearly.
A good excuse is a good excuse and I shall not waste it!
And while that's in use, today's stops are:
a new review over at
and an exclusive excerpt over at

* * *
When I write characters, they are not based on anyone specific
nor do I even have an image in mind of what they are supposed to look like.
I just see them in my head and I want everyone to form their own
image, but... I did have fun finding some look-a-likes.
So,
if I could hire actors to play Kinetic's characters they would be:

Annie: 
Strength/Kinetic
Jessica Alba

Derek: 
Healer/Head of the Org
Justin Hartley

Nick: 
Hypnotizer/Fire & laser beamer
(with a little burnt face & eyepatch)
Theo James

Beth: 
Speed/Annie's BFF
Rihanna

 Andrew: 
Special transporter
(we can keep him shirtless)
Joe Manganiello

Jenny: 
Healer
Dianna Agron

Lisa: 
Hypnotizer/Biotch
Deborah Ann Woll

Young Kevin: 
Teleporter/ Naughty/ Next MC
Asher Book

11 comments:

  1. A teleporter? Cool!
    I have the hardest time picking actors for my characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! What a dynamic cast! Very diverse. I'm with Alexi--I can never find actors who "fit" my characters. Maybe it's because I don't pay enough attention to celebs, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cast! I love posts like this, it's always fun to put a 'dream cast' together - even if they're not exactly a match with the characters in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great cast! Especially Joe (slurp!). Hope the tour is going well for you and your awesome sounding book. :)

    Shah, X
    http://wp.me/p2rnfx-2rZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose some really charismatic, handsome/pretty stars! I'm sure your blog tour was wildly successful. Congratulations. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun to pick a cast & match faces to the characters!

    happy friday & have an award =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh some interesting characters there, would make a great movie cast! Glad the tour has been a success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I loved Nick's character anyway but now you have him as Chris Pine, wow! Great choice! I have an ever-so-tiny crush on him at the moment ... Do excuse me ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good looking cast. I'll definitely be buying a ticket to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some beautiful looking characters.

    ReplyDelete