Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kinetic Blog Tour: Day 3 & my Other Dream Jobs ;)

Before I wanted to be a writer,
I wanted to be other things, you know, like a princess.
I know, I know... 
It's unrealistic but tell that to my 5 year old self, and
I don't know about you but the last thing I want is to break my own heart.
But fear not, luckily I had other aspirations.
If you are curious what those other things might be,
you can head on over to Twinning for Twins to read more. 
Also, I give a shout out to two of my writer buddies,
and you get to learn the very (non) unique way
in how I come up with themes for my stories.

I also received another review
of Kinetic and you can read that one here:


Let's head on over to visit these kind ladies,
and enter the giveaway. You can win gift cards,
signed copies or even a set of these goodies:
Bookmark, notebook & pen


Organized by Grapevine Book Tours.

15 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a rock star. Probably a good thing I didn't pursue that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I dunno, Alex. I think you still can pursue Rock-Star-ism ;)

      Delete
  2. I wanted to be a pilot, or a veterinarian.
    Congrats on your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two very cool ones! And a little more realistic than my list... hmm, maybe this writing thing isn't a bad idea for me if I like to escape from reality lol

      Delete
  3. A princess. LOL. I wanted to be an elf. My brothers wanted me to be a ninja. We compromised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are a ninja elf? That is awesome! :P

      Delete
  4. Nothing wrong with setting your goals high! A princess is a lofty goal, indeed.

    When I was young, I wanted to be Batman....of course, I never had his bankroll, so... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Batmark... that would have had a ring to it. Too bad the bankroll didn't cooperate ;)

      Delete
  5. I wanted to be an animal trainer. Considering my total failure when it came to training my dog as an adult it's a good thing I didn't try to pursue that haha.

    Great interview over at the Twins site. It was fun to see your casting choices for your characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out, Julie!
      lol too funny... but hey, maybe practice makes perfect and you can still be an animal trainer. I haven't given up yet.. o_0 lol

      Delete
  6. I wanted to be a race car driver or a drummer for a rock band! And princess is all right, but only if you eventually get to be Queen!

    Congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A race car driver! My dad would have been happy with me if I had done that lol

      Delete
  7. I wanted to be a marine biologist, but my daughter is still determined to marry a prince (at 14!). Guess we should never give up our dreams??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never!
      And hey, she might just find a prince ;)

      Delete
  8. I wanted to be a writer, or in the coast guard, or a teacher, or a dancer. I ended up writing, being a teacher, dancing (for fun), and other things but never joined the coast guard! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete