Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (27)

Some tweets from last week:


And then Satan said, "Make them write a synopsis."
~ E. Wheatley
* * * 

Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary,
simply by doing them with the right people.
~ Nicholas Sparks
* * *

You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
~ Stephen Wright
* * *

Let me get some coffee so I can be hyper-aware
of how little I'm going to get done today :P
* * *

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times,
if only one remembers to turn on the light.
~ Albus Dumbledore

16 comments:

  1. Hehehehe that first tweet had me giggling. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even say that evil word, query is bad enough. lol

    Also I can have it all, like I said on twitter, I'll put it in the closet.

    and and and, Dumbledore.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm curious, what size is this closet?
      Sigh.. Dumbledore...

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Professor Dumbledore. I miss you.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. lol... there is enough coffee for both of us ;)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love the Wheatley quote. So true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that first one on Twitter, and I laughed! (It's so true.)

    ReplyDelete