Friday, October 25, 2013

Small Celebrations



This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- I finally started making some more progress with my MS.
That block was a pain in the . . . err. . . laptop? :P

2- A blogger entered Kinetic in a contest for favorite cover.
If you get a chance, I would appreciate a vote. ;)

3- Meeting readers from around the world!
I've had the pleasure of chatting with readers in the Philippines,
South Africa, UK, Spain, Italy, and most recently in Brazil.
This last one was interesting since we both had to use translator engines 
to communicate with each other, but it was fun!

What are you celebrating?

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a successful week and that's always worth celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's really interesting meeting readers from different cultures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the cover contest, Katherine We'll all help you win! D You had some nice things to celebrate this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for progress on manuscripts!

    Headed off to vote for you now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are celebrating a lot of good things, meeting readers is always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already voted. So exciting chatting with so many people from everywhere around the world! Dragon Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to chat with your readers! I love the personal touch, getting to know an author better through whatever means are available. And congrats that your characters are on speaking terms with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to vote again, but it wouldn't let me. Damn. Double damn.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will go vote. :) That's awesome.

    Sounds like you had a really great week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just voted and you're in the lead. Yay! Good luck.

    One of my favorite things about blogging is the opportunity to communicate with people all over the world. It's amazing, isn't it?

    Have a great weekend, SK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted - you're doing great! Good luck, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cover is beautiful--I'm happy to give it my vote! Hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to vote in a second! Glad your block is over- may there be many flowing words for many weeks to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katherine, I nominated you for an award. Please stop by www.dhdunne.blogspot.com to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How great to chat with readers from around the world!

    ReplyDelete