Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tweets Tuesday (28) & Cover Contest (Votes needed!)

Blogger Amber Skye Forbes
currently has a contest for your favorite covert art.
She entered Kinetic in the contest,
and I shamelessly ask that you please help me with votes :D

You can CLICK HERE to vote.
&
Thank you!

* * *

Now,
going back to some of my old tweets from
the past few weeks. 

How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.
~ Paulo Coelho
* * *

I'm cleaning right now. 
Yes, yes I am... as I sit by laptop, 
coffee in hand and clicking away. #HouseWifeFail
* * *

When I saw you I fell in love, 
and you smiled because you knew. 
~ William Shakespeare.
* * *

You have enemies? Good. 
That means you've stood up for something, 
sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
* * *


The twins- Boy says, "I'm going to be a Firefighter!" 
Girl says, "I'm going to be a Princess Firefighter!"
#NewFirefighterTrend :P




3 comments:

  1. Is covert art kind of like street art? I love Banksy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voted for Kinetic and I did not act in a covert manner at all.

      Delete