Friday, November 29, 2013

Celebration Time!

This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- Thanksgiving.
I hope those of you who celebrated had a great time
with your family and friends.

2- A gift to you:
Interested in a free kindle copy of KineticPick it up now :)
It made the top 100 Amazon Best Seller list
in the Free store (#37), and #1 in two different categories.

3- My editor and friend, Lynda, made a Facebook page.
Why am I celebrating that? Well because the woman is funny!
That means more laughs for me. And for you, if you're not afraid.
Give her a like if you're on FB. You can thank me later!

4- My second book: the first draft is done!
It's pretty rough, but its a start :D

What are you celebrating?

30 comments:

  1. I just got Kinetic, SK, thank you, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your first draft! And thanks for the free book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the ranking, and on completing your first draft! Both fantastic achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing the first draft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will download Kinetic now. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the free book! And congrats on finishing your first draft. It's always such a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and your book being #1 is AWESOME!! You must be so happy! Good luck editing the new book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo happy! I took quite a few pictures of the screen…o_0 but if I don't have proof, how will I remember if its real? lol

      Delete
  8. What wonderful celebrations! Getting the first draft done is an accomplishment. I'm working to get my first draft done before the year's end. But, yes, the challenge is still ahead, I'm sure, with the rewrites and edits! Congrats on your ratings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rewrites and edits. . . yes, the first ten times, I'm still excited and happy. The last ten times or so, not so much. Good luck with getting your first draft done as well!

      Delete
  9. Great things to celebrate, Katherine. You must be so excited about your sales ranking! Congratulations on that and finishing the first draft of your next book! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited, Deanie! Hope you're having a great weekend as well :)

      Delete
  10. LOL - I my post wasn't already up, I would be celebrating getting a free copy of your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I say celebrate it anyway! (well, as long as you think its a good read o_o)

      Delete
  11. Sounds like you've had a good week! Hope you have a good weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your list-topper! That's so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah to your first draft being done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your book being done, and Kinetic doing so well! Can't wait to sit down and read it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are great things to celebrate! Woot on how well Kinetic is downloading. Most awesome!

    ReplyDelete