Friday, November 15, 2013

The Small Things



This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- The kids have been a bit sick with stomach bug this week,
but they are starting to feel better now. Thank goodness.

2- I won a cover contest!
Thanks to everyone who voted. You guys are the best ;)
The prize is a mini tour and a Twitter Interview.
Not sure how that works, but I can't wait!

3- I've added another 8k word count to my MS.
This was before kiddos got sick, but I feel backed up now.
Next week, though? It's on!

4- I was featured in an Indie Debut Author Bash.
I had a mini interview along with three other authors.
If you check it out, you know how people save the best for last?
Well, scroll all the way to the end.
(Err… that's a joke, by the way 0_O)

What are you celebrating?

25 comments:

  1. Glad the kids are feeling better and congrats on winning the cover contest (it is a fab cover!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the contests and adding to your MS. Glad the kids are on the mend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheena. Kids are much better, thank goodness ;)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on winning the cover and being featured in the bash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the contest! Glad your kids are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I'm glad they're better too lol

      Delete
  5. Adding any amount to a WIP is commendable, but with sick kids and your other more joyful distractions, adding 8000 words is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was before the kids got sick. Still impressed? Hahaha

      Delete
  6. Wow, congrats on the cover contest! I'm not surprised you won though, your cover totally rocks.
    Glad the little ones are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the kids are feeling better. Kudos for your work and being in the indie bash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kids had stomach bug and you didn't catch it? That's enough to celebrate right there. Glad they are feeling better. Congratulations on winning the cover contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic celebrations. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on winning the cover contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynda.
      I suppose though, if I must, I should just send all the kudos to the designer herself. Oh what the heck? I'll enjoy the win in her honor :P

      Delete
  11. Glad the kids are feeling better, and that you didn't catch their germs!

    Congrats on winning the cover contest--I voted for you!

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting for me, Lara! You rock :D

      Delete
  12. Congrats on winning the contest! Glad the kids feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Sounds like you kept yourself busy! Congrats on the cover contest.

    ReplyDelete