Friday, December 20, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things

This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- Static is being worked on.
Lots of revisions, revisions, revisions.

2- Kinetic is in another cover contest.
You can go vote for your favorite of the lot for a chance to win
a $30 gift card. Click here to vote. This one is all about you, good luck!

3- The previous cover contest that I won a month ago has
one interview scheduled for today over at the host's blog.
I think the mini tour is out along with the Twitter Chat.
Still, thanks for your support during that contest.
***ETA: host did not post interview***

4- My editor and I had so much fun during our Coffee Chat,
that we decided to go another round right away. Find it here :)

And…
 5- Christmas is almost here!

What are you celebrating?

26 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cover contest! Have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Enjoy your Christmas also ;)

      Delete
  2. Argh, I know about revisions! Static, cool name. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathrina!
      Merry Christmas ;)

      Delete
  3. I just voted for your awesome cover. Hope it wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Good luck with the giveaway :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the cover contest!! Off to vote now.

    Merry Christmas, SK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Julie! And thank you ;)

      Delete
  6. I voted, Merry Christmas, Katherine! I hope you win the contest! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deanie! Merry Christmas to you also :)

      Delete
  7. Wow - Kinetic is doing great and you're on to the next in the series. That's wonderful! I'm happy to hear all your good news, and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of wishes with revisions for Static!!! I voted, and I'll be over at the interview in just a moment.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting and for stopping by the interview :D

      Delete
  9. Voted. Good luck! It's a beautiful cover, =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll go vote!

    Excited that there are just three more sleeps til Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christmas is almost here…yay! ;)

      Delete
  11. Oh, oh and oh, you're storming away! Good for you. And may you and yours have a ball this season (and of course, best luck for 2014)! X


    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shah! Best of luck to you too :)

      Delete
  12. What a great year it has been for you and here is to more in 2014! Thanks for celebrating with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Katherine,;
    I nominated you for a blogging award. Please stop by www.dhdunne.blogspot.com to find out more.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete