Friday, December 6, 2013

Celebrating the Small Things...



This hop comes with easy instructions:
Sign up, post something to celebrate,
hop around and cheer on others, bask in warm glow.
Full instructions and badge here.

This week I'm celebrating:

1- I think I've decided on a title
for the second book in The Luminary Series.
And revisions are about to begin!

2- I got a gift from my author friend Debra Ann Miller!
I have my own writer's mug now :D
It says: I see book plots . . . they're everywhere . . .
And that's her second book in the Fallen Guardian Saga.


3- My three year olds being creative with their drawings!

Noah said, "I made the spout, the spider, the rain, and the sun."
Look closely, he didn't lie! (You better say he didn't lie!)

Natalia said, "This is Daddy, Mommy, 
Naty, and the one with the big head is Noah." lol

What are you celebrating this week?

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm excited at the prospect of the next Luminaries novel! And I love your twins pictures, kids have such imaginations. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another writing milestone. I know how good that must feel. One day, your twins might become your cover artists. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome mug! Good luck with your revisions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you already have a title for your second book and you're working on revisions! Great job! I like Naty's drawing! She must think her brother is brimming with confidence! D Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, I'm new to the blog hop, and happy to get to know you. Very cool about your books and titles and so on. Your little one's drawing is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did make the sun and the spider and the rain and the spout. Maybe he has a big head because he has such a big brain. I'm celebrating that all my Christmas decorations are up and at this very moment, a carpenter is putting a new front door on my house. I really needed a better door.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drawings are adorable. And I totally love the mug! I want one now. :D

    Happy weekend, SK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable pics and a GREAT mug!

    ReplyDelete