Friday, April 18, 2014

A to Z Challenge—S.K.-isms! P is for . . . [ & Celebration Time ]



P is for productive-er. Means, well, being more productive. Not that I think you need an example, but what the heck? Here:


“Hey, Dah-ling!”
“Hey, BFF! Oh my gah! Like, you’re here! I haven’t seen you in about a week!” Dah-ling says, while chewing gum loudly.
“Whatcha been up to?”
“This and that. I got a massage.”
“No way!”
“Way!” She blows a big bubble and pops it. “And I got my hair did!”
“No way!”
“Way! And I got my nails did! Look.” Dah-ling shows BFF her nails.
“Oh my gah! You’re, like, so much more productive-er without me!”
“Way!”


*S.K.’s original. Like, oh-erm-gee, go ahead and roll your eyes.
**I'm also over at Writing in a Dead World today Purple Prosing with Raymond Esposito! Pop over and say hi :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This hop comes with easy instructions: Sign up, post something to celebrate, 
hop around, cheer on others, and bask in warm glow. Full instructions and badge *here.*

This week I'm celebrating that I got to P. Umm . . . The letter P  o_0 
Also, I've made a lot of great connections during this A to Z Challenge, and I'm enjoying the creativity that is buzzing around this month. Also, also, ALSO:

I can now announce that I'm a new contributor to The Writer Diaries Blog. The gig starts next month! :)


What are you celebrating?



32 comments:

  1. Love your two characters! -- Silver Fox, from my cell phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm not sure why I wanted extra 'special' characters for these examples lol

      Delete
  2. I'm giggling! :) Oh and way - congrats on the new gig hun! :D

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a word I would use.

    Congrats on being part of that site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, L. Use it up! For its meaning especially lol

      Delete
  4. You must be the best person to hang out with. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one definitely doesn't apply to me. I couldn't be less productive lately LOL.
    Congrats on your new writing gig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, Julie! I hope not to screw it up or their image...with me and my shenanigans, who knows?

      Delete
  6. This word does not apply to me currently. I am not very productive-er now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! Okay, I could totally use being productive-er right now. HELP. =)

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help...sure...let me find us all some extra hours so we can make it happen lol

      Delete
  8. Awesome word! And I love that you create your own words. I do, too. And productive-er word is understandable. Kudos!
    Kathy @ Swagger Writers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm celebrating right along with you. Day 16. Yay! Bring on productiver days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring them on!!!! Oh, Lee...we're almost there. May will be much productiver...after we've all rested a bit.

      Delete
  10. Congrats on the new blog can't wait to see what you write and this word is slightly cringeworthy for me lol.

    Brandon Ax: Writer's Storm

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. Love your new word! I wish I was productive-er right now! And congrats on the new gig--so cool! :)

    I always love reading your conversation because I can totally picture the voices in my head, and they are Hi-larious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those voices...as long as you know I don't talk like that. o_o lol

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on all the congratulatory-type stuff! I will vouch for being productive-er without you, but it's not nearly as much fun. Productivity is overrated. And we accomplish much coffee drinking and laughing, so I'm going to count that as productive for my good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're not in good health, or mood, or with the right mindset...there's no way you could be productiver the right way. No way, says I! lol

      Delete
  13. Hehe. I like that word. I want to use it now.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to be more productiver.....and congrats on the new gig :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I guess I have no choice than to become productive-er with the new gig...think they'll fire me fast? o_0

      Delete
  15. Definitely celebrating your new gig with us ;)

    ReplyDelete