Saturday, April 19, 2014

A to Z Challenge—S.K.-isms! Q is for . . .




Q is for Queentacular. Stands for spectacular queen. Brace yourself:


I’m Queentacular. The best queen there is, really, that’s why S.K. invited me over to give you some pointers. Some might call it being selfish, but let me assure you: they’re wrong. If you’re a woman and you know you’re the shit, well then make it known. How? Like so:
  1. Always put your needs above all others, and make them all serve YOU.
  2. If your feet hurt, it’s okay to channel your inner Queen of Hearts. Go ahead and ask for a warm pig belly to rest your feet on.
  3. Collect your minions and have one at all times next to you. Train them to say, “You’re the fairest of them all.” No need for mirrors; they break anyway. Your minions can be your kids and/or husband.
  4. Wear sparkly gloves in public. One, it keeps your manicure intact. And two, it sends a message to everyone that you simply cannot help in their day-to-day non-important tasks.
  5. If anyone calls you a bitch. Well, you are. Embrace it and bow. Then smile and make them kiss your . . . err, gloved hands.

*Term not invented by me. Goes to show the world is full of ‘em. 
**And no, it does not include me. I swear! I wouldn't mind the kids embracing their inner minions though . . .


24 comments:

  1. I don't think I fall into the Queentacular categorie, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try- especially point #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Try it out, you might like the life-style!

      Delete
  2. Lol, I don't think I would do well being Queentacular, but the word has a definitive ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! There are some benefits to it...if you like those kinds of benefits...

      Delete
  3. I have known a few, lol. Great word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Minions! They don't have to tell me I'm awesome or anything though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well those are good Minions. Keep'em!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a couple of my ex-girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As it's been a long tiring day, I really appreciate the funny post, SK. I'm pretty sure I'm Queentacular - and unapologetic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologize, Lexa. Embrace it. lol

      Delete
  7. HAHA! I'm so calling hubby my minion one day. See how he reacts to it.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If you do, come back and tell me how it went!

      Delete
  8. I'm hypnotized by your Queentacularness. @@

    You're the fairest of them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Minion Lynda! You get the Minion of the month star. ;)

      Delete
  9. And I thought I loved "R..." this one is even more amazing! Thanks for the Monday morning laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Randi, I did it for you. lol. Don't hold your breath for tomorrow though...

      Delete
  10. You are funny and terrible lol
    Yes I know some people like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrible? Me? O_O Nevah! hahahaha okay, maybe a little bit :P

      Delete