Monday, April 21, 2014

A to Z Challenge—S.K.-isms! R is for . . .



R is for Rejavu. Defined as a repeated déjà vu. Example:


Okay, so I can physically feel you judging me. Like what? Am I pushing this idea too far? Or you think now that I reached the letter “R” I’m too tired. Well, NO.

No, I say.

Come on! You’ve probably seen The Matrix, right? Well, there could be a Matrix within the Matrix (oooooh!).  Hear me out . . . you could be walking into that building and see the black cat. You’d naturally say, “Ooh, look! A black cat!” And so on you go, and you see it again. “Hmm . . . Déjà vu.” You then carry on, because why not? And there it is again. This is when you say to yourself, “Holy macaroni, Rejavu!” And don’t worry, you can keep the spelling simple with no extra accents or headaches. There, not that crazy after all. Huh? Huh? Umm, okay, don’t answer that.


*S.K.’s original. I’m not sure I care what you think. I like it. Boom.


36 comments:

  1. I love this one, Katherine. LOL!
    I have rejavus all the time, and they seem to go along with all the Groundhog days, especially when doing the A-Z.
    I like how you're encouraging newspeak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Newspeak unfortunately doesn't mean smart-speak, but hey . . . no, I got nothing. o_o

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever experienced a Rejavu, although I'm sure I will one day, and now I know what word to use when I do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in that very amazing moment in your life: remember ME. hahaha.

      Delete
  3. It's the black cat, over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if a person is suffering from rejavu then something's got to change, immediately before bullets start flying. I love the Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something's definitely gotta change . . . like one changing into bullet proof suit? :P

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. If anyone would, it would be the Silver Fox.

      Delete
  6. LOL you made me laugh about physically judging you. I definitely wasn't. Love this word. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure? 'Cause I felt . . . okay . . . lol thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  7. Boom! I do like it, especially the fact that it needs no special accents. Makes me want to type it over and over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure? It does nothing to your editorness? lol

      Delete
  8. Another great word! I think this has happened to me...

    I bet Dory from "Finding Nemo" felt like she was having some rejavu moments... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dory! I bet she was. Love her!!!! :D

      Delete
  9. I don't think “Holy macaroni!" would be my exact words of choice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm holy . . . ??? Fudgness? I mean I don't want to put words in your mouth or anything . . .

      Delete
  10. I have definitely had rejavu before, so I totally agree with the S.K.ism today, =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you agree with me, I'll agree with you. Those are the rules. Boom!

      Delete
  11. I'm adopting rejavu. It will soon be in Webster's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that. I'll be a millionaire! And . . . what? No? Fine!

      Delete
  12. LOL! Okay, repeat deja vu is definitely a needed word. I'll take it!

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep at the moment I am judging you. Feel my judgement, feeel it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this word:)
    And Holy macaroni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this word a lot. I have a lot of Rejavus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd understand, Rachna. I knew it. And then I knew it again. Oh! (Yes, I did.)

      Delete