Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A to Z Challenge—S.K.-isms! Z is for . . .



Z is for Zoommary. As in zooming through a summary of . . . wait for it . . . my A to Z challenge words. Yikes, read slowly and try to catch up, will ya? Here it is:


“Annie!”
“Hey, Kev. Is that a list you’re working on?”
“Yeah, I’m making a glassary for the broquet I’m sending that wroser husband of yours.”
“Oh, come on. Don’t call Nick that just because he doesn’t get your you-isms.”
“Annie, they were standard texts words. Besides, that had nothing to do with it. He gave up on writing that report on O-riosity, he lost the bet and is now backing out. It’s so notriffic.”
“Just keep it a hushtory, will you? He’s productive-er when you don’t have him twitchilating over your U-no-y’s and your slang.”
“Okay, miss ish-aholic. Just because you’ve been kinetisized and are an extra-oldinary chick doesn’t make you Elftastic or cool. Let me mess with him or I’ll share some your momfessions with him.”
“Oh yeah, Kev? Like what?”
“Like the fact that you kinda do like to be feetckled, or that you take justcations whenever he’s going on and on about your cluttivating.”
“Two can play this game. How’s your queentacular girlfriend? Her leaving you to become a selfologist while still doing some x-pionage on you was a bit creepy. I can’t believe she wants to be diamoned to you with your vowllergy.”
Rejavu, Annie! This again? Why don’t you go work on your almbs?”
“I’m just doing a zoomary of all her craziness. Whatever, if she wants to marry such a lowmantic that’s her problem. But you, marrying her? Come on, U-no-Y you shouldn’t.”


*Umm, Sorry guys. That was painful even for me. But if it matters, zoommary is an S.K.’s original.
** Static and Kinetic characters. They would never say these things.
***I’m going away today on vacation, so I’ll catch up on comments when I get back.


OMG I survived my first A to Z challenge. Sorry for any pain I caused your brain.

52 comments:

  1. Can you imagine listening in on that conversation?
    Congratulations on completing the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep up and I made them up . . . imagine? No thanks lol

      Delete
  2. You made it! (So did I!) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did survive! Many of your words make me giggle, especially twitchilating. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love a fellow twitchilator! :D

      Delete
  4. Your theme was such fun! I'm going to kind of miss Kevin. :D
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poor Kevin . . . the real him would kill me for using him like I did. lol

      Delete
  5. Congrats dear you can relac and enjoy now!:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! I'll take it. Whew! It was like reading a foreign language, albeit an understandable foreign language. It's a darn good thing we don't all make up our own works all the time, eh? There would be squalor and mayhem. Mayhem, I tell you!

    Loved reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was awesome S.K.!! My brain is a little rattled, but I so enjoyed it! Now I think I'll try out my new vocabulary on my kids...maybe now they'll understand when I speak to them... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rattled brain doesn't know any better. That was my intention all along . . . confuse you enough to think you liked it, sort of. ;)

      Delete
  8. That is a lot of SK-isms! If I were listening in on that, I'd probably be completely lost. Well, if I hadn't been following along this month, anyway.

    Congrats on making it to Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Lyle! I'm pretty sure I'd be lost too lol

      Delete
  9. Funny to the last! Happy End of April. Congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congrats to you as well. :)

      Delete
  10. What a unique wrap! Delivered in true SK style!
    Congrats on reaching the finish line!
    I enjoyed your theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it! I reached the finish line! Ahem, I zoomed my way to it. ;)

      Delete
  11. Oh my hilarious! Loved it. :) Congrats on making it to the end!
    Where Legends Begin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie! Congrats to you also. :)

      Delete
  12. That was cute. It was fun to read and see all your SK-ims used. Congrats on making it to the end.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia!
      I knew it would be confusing, but, but, but . . . I had to do it. lol

      Delete
  13. <3 that was precious! Loved your SK-sims :P

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    My A to Z
    Caring for My Veteran

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant. You are amazing. It's been hilarious getting into your head. A little scary at times. Though. Congratulations on finishing A to Z with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary—yes! It's to keep you on your toes. lol

      Delete
  15. I love it love it love it. Now let's get started on next year's list! What? No? Hey! Put down that frying pan.

    *running*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You best run FAST!
      Although, I was going to make us some bacon to celebrate. It feels like a bacon-kind-of-day. Ya know?

      Delete
  16. This is great, it's awesome to see all of those words together.
    Congratulations on making it to Z! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those words . . . it was fun figuring out how to best confuse everyone. lol

      Delete
  17. Congratulations Katherine. You've made it. Thank you for helping me through, too. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. YOU are awesome! Now I want to quilt, but I wonder if I should personalize it and call it SKilting. No? Okay, I'll work on that.

      Delete
  18. Whew! We did it. Congrats on finishing A to Z. Your made up words made me laugh. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Wooohooo!!! Congrats to you. ;)

      Delete
  19. Hehehehe nicely done. Congrats on finishing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know you are gone, but congrats on finishing this A-Z. Now get started on next years, lol.

    Brandon Ax: Writer's Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year's will have to wait. I need a 4-month nap. YOU get started. Do it!

      Delete
  21. Yay...we did it!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol! Your A-Z was one of my favorite :) Congrats on making it through!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiya, S! I agree with Tonja. Your A to Z was sincerely one of my faves. I love your imagination and sense of humor. So glad I followed along, and congratulations for completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Randi! I enjoyed yours as well! Though, they've disappeared :(

      Delete
  24. Zoomary. I love it! I zoom through life, so that's my kind of word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, life is busy we have to zoom through it! Thanks for stopping by, Stephanie. :D

      Delete
  25. Fitting those all into one post is both hilarious and impressive. And my favorite still is and will always be 'broquet.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Broquet . . . you guys will get a variety of beers if I ever send you one. ;)

      Delete