Friday, May 23, 2014

Nothing!

This week I celebrate nothing.
Not not anything, but nothing as in the fact there is sometimes nothing negative happening. Therefore it's good cause for celebration. Even if not everything is perfect, this week I choose to look . . . to the left . . .

So what if I had some migraines recently? Right now I don't. So what if I'm not close to finishing revisions? I will make it work. So what if my insomnia is running wild? I've used the time to work. So what if even with insomnia time is slipping away? I'll catch it. So there. I have nothing bad going on, and that is good! ;)



This post is part of Celebrate the Small Things hop. It comes with easy instructions: sign up, post something to celebrate, hop around, cheer on others, and bask in warm glow. Full instructions and badge *here.*
What are you celebrating?

15 comments:

  1. Sometimes nothing is better than bad stuff, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time always seems like it's slipping away, doesn't it? Love the way you're looking at the positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude, S.K.! Keep it up!! (And share some with me, okay?) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugh, I had a migraine on Tuesday/Wednesday - the only days I get to see my boyfriend. Talk about bad timing! They really suck, don't they?
    Glad to see you're seeing the silver lining :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the kind of attitude I'd expect a "big time smiler" to have. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Katherine! Keep those migraines away. I'm sure you'll catch up with things. In the meantime, everyone is smiling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I have to agree. Nothing is better than DRAMA....

    Have a FANTABULOUS weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing can definitely be good sometimes! But here's to some wonderful somethings coming your way, too, =) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea of 'celebrating nothing'. It's much better than the feeling of a 'boatload of something' going wrong. Trust me. I'm French Canadian. We have feeling guilty on speed dial...! Cheers ~ Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes nothing is better than having something worse happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry you've had migraines. If I could, I would wave my magic wand over your head and make them disappear permanently.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Negative celebrations are sometimes more poignant than positive ones. ...and maybe it means that things are starting to go RIGHT. I hope so. In the mean time, post-migraine, hung up in revising, needing sleep as you are, you have made a lot of us smile with liking, sympathy and admiration. Diana at About Myself By Myself

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll take nothing over negative any day! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great attitude! It's far to easy to get into the habit of thinking negatively unless there is something absolutely great going on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete