Thursday, September 10, 2015

Some Funnies and . . . Something Else

So first I hope to make you laugh 
. . . and then I'll randomly add a link below. 
Like, umm, totally nonchalantly . . . 

For what you ask? 
Well, if you happen to be interested in my book tour, you can click to fill in the form. 
If you're not into that sort of thing, ignore it and carry on ;)

Funnies:








Speaking of googling stuff . . . 
Here's the Google form for you to join either of my tours :D


Tour #1: 
Release Blitz from September 21st - September 23rd.
Tour #2: 
The Review tour. 
ARCs will be sent out soon and reviews go up 
between October 5th - November 27th.
(There will be a separate giveaway just for reviewers)


Now, go on you pretty thing, and have a nice day and stuff xoxoxox


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL - yep, personally I can attest to it being true ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm cool with the last one. Helps a lot at the day job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to help out with this!!! I'll also read your book and include it in my best books for either October or November. I'm not really much of a reviewer, since all of my reviews are just stating how awesome the books I read are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie!!!
      And by the way, I like that attitude of yours in knowing ahead of time Static is awesome, because it is. Not because I wrote it, but google said so. hahahaha

      Delete
  4. I like all of them. Especially the Googling one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It sure speaks to my google-ey heart!

      Delete
  5. I can just fit your release blitz in before I go away! I signed up. :) Love the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yay!!! Thanks!! And as the owner of said cover, I can assure you, it loves you right back :D

      Delete
  6. Love the introvert one - so creepy and true! Can't wait for the tour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes, the introvert one spoke to me . . . deeply . . . O_O

      Delete
  7. I love the Ray Bradbury quote. LOL

    If you'll send me your stuff, I'll add your book to the October Promo Friday post. Submission guidelines can be found on my blog's 'contact' page. :)

    ReplyDelete