Sunday, September 6, 2015

STATIC Cover Reveal! IWSG (25)

It seems like it's been forever since my first cover reveal
 . . . because, well, it has been forever. 
But but but let me say this: 
this book and its cover wouldn't be what they are 
if I hadn't waited this long. 
That's my reasoning, and I stand by it O_O

Well, here you go:

STATIC
The Luminaries
Book Two
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: Sometime this month. Don't pressure me!!!!
Cover Design: Regina Wamba of Mae I Design




Synopsis:

Kevin Pierce is a teleporter, a ladies’ man, and a loyal friend . . . or so he thought.

As a genetically altered Luminary, he helps the government bring down some of the most dangerous criminals. Not very challenging if you have his special abilities. But when a group of rebel Luminaries attacks his Organization the fight for survival begins.

One shattering event after another tests the depth of his relationships, his sanity, and his powers. Emotionally torn, Kevin must choose carefully where his loyalty lies. In the middle of all the unexpected chaos he gets the biggest shock of his life when he’s faced by a betrayal he never saw coming. Angry, injured, and ready to even the score, Kevin goes Static . . .

Add it to your Goodreads *here*


* * * 

Special thank you to 
everyone helping me share the cover for the first time ever!
YOU ROCK!!!
(I promise to stalk you today)

* * *

To those who read KINETIC, if you don't remember who Kevin is, 
I officially disown you. #truestory

. . . Nah, I'm kidding. He's unforgettable anyway. 
Umm, I think o_O

And because you can't stop me from sharing the full cover, here it is :P



* * * 

***Also, happy 4th anniversary to the IWSG group!*** 

To celebrate, they've come up with The IWSG Short Story Contest 2015
Interested in winning a spot to 
get your short story published in the anthology?
Click *right here* for more information.



This post is part of the Insecure Writer's Support Group hop.
Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!  Posting is first Wednesday of every month. Click here for more info.

38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Misha! I made him workout like crazy for those muscles . . . :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex! I taught my designer everything she knows. (let's keep that between us, though)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Sounds like you know Kevin . . . he's nothing if not fun, that guy! lol

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for you! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth!!! BTW, I have a character whose name is Beth. So I'm feel a deep connection to you right now lol :D

      Delete
  5. All I have to say is: It's about time. Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About time? What? Two years is the norm, no? O_O . . . err . . . lol

      Delete
  6. YAY!! I am tweeting away. I saw it already, but still it looks amazing,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tweets!
      And even though it's mine, I do have to say that I agree with you: it's amazing! lol

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The cover makes me 'oh so happy.' :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful cover, Katherine! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your cover reveal! It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrys!
      I think it's awesome too! (never mind it's mine, that's neither here nor there)

      Delete
  10. Congrats SK! It is a beautiful cover. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia!!!
      He's still waiting on that massage you so lovingly offered him, by the way ;)

      Delete
  11. Great cover! Congrats on getting such a cool designer. I wish you good luck in getting the release off this month! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexa!
      Just waiting to test out the formatting and such, it should be soon ;)

      Delete
  12. Congrats S.K!!
    It looks ab-fab!
    I tweeted.
    Hope you sell tons of books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a beautiful cover. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cover! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! It's coming very very soon!!!

      Delete
  15. Awesome cover, SK. Though I can't see the guy's face, he looks like a hunk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. SK, your cover design is real quality. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay, so here I am, commenting on the CORRECT blog for a change, and though you already know how I feel about this cover (and Kevin in general), every time I look at it I am still struck by what an absolutely phenomenal job Mae I Design did on this (and the cover for Kinetic with my picture on it). I allowed myself one wistful tear for your April Fool's Day "reveal" with Kevin the TV repairman and his faithful dog, Bertrand, but ultimately, Regina Wamba's design wins my vote. Way to go, SK! The world needs Kevin, and now they're finally going to get him . . . though perhaps not in the way they expect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - that April Fool's Day cover was hilarious!

      Delete
  18. Okay, I could have sworn I posted on your blog on IWSG day, but I don't remember this and I don't see my post, so either I posted on the wrong blog on your blog, or I was on someone else blog thinking it was yours. Wow, okay I;ve been a bit out of it end of Aug going into Sept. Moving on...

    Great cover and blurb. I bought your first book I was so intrigued. Congrats on the cover reveal. I will be getting some questions to you soon on our interview. I have not forgot. I've been a bit lost this last week, but I think I'm finding my way again. Beautiful cover.
    Juneta Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juneta!!! I like your perseverance in getting to my blog's comment section as well LOL (Looking forward to the interview)

      Delete