Monday, August 7, 2017

Planner or Pantser – Which Writing Process is the Most Effective?

planner pantser pod
Today, we take on the highly debated subject of writing a novel through “pantsing” or “planning” and consider the benefits and drawbacks of each.

I'll share the YouTube link, as it's easier to share on Blogger than the audio file. But below you'll find the links to other options.


Subscribe to all our podcasts on WritersAfterDark.net or on:
itunes soundcloud 2  youtube  


*Originally posted on WritersAfterDark.net

6 comments:

  1. I tend to plan to death before beginning, but even I've had a plot deviate when a very minor character became a major secondary character. We are all a blend of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how some characters just take over and make themselves standout! Now I'm curious to know which one it was! lol

      Delete
  2. How about plodder instead of plotter? tee-hee

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think you should start a movement to make the change happen!

      Delete
  3. I fall right in the middle and I am happy there.

    ReplyDelete